Sunday, May 1, 2016

ANNUAL BIRTHDAY CARD

It is hard to believe that it is already May.  The backyard perennial bed is full of blooms. The peonies are exploding but I wanted to wait until the glorious red flowers pop before showing you a picture.  In the meantime, 
I found this precious tag on Pinterest.  It completely described my feeling about special friends and family.  Those precious to us completely decorate our life.



I try as often as I can to make each card personal and special.  But I thought it would be wise to make these in duplicate to have on hand for the year-thus, the annual birthday card was created.


While cleaning out my sister Terri's house, we came upon numerous stamping and card making supplies.  I wanted to use these items as often as possible to keep Terri's spirit with me.

This darling punch can be used in various ways.  By changing the design of the scrapbook paper, the message becomes more specific to the birthday individual.

I used this cute pastel pink gingham to adorn this card.


Thanks Terri!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment