Tuesday, August 25, 2020

BAPTISMAL MOSAIC CROSS

 I have been creating mosaic pieces and usually one or more pieces will end up in a school auction.

One of my daughters had an amazing softball coach in high school.  Not only was she All American in the sport, but she taught the girls so much more.  She taught values  that would help the girls in their future endeavors.  

Let's skip to the present.  Coach Mary married a great guy and they had a baby last October.  The corona virus hit and the Baptism for their precious angel was delayed-until June of this year.

Not to digress, but when raising a child, there are so many people that join you in raising him/her to meet their potential.  I wanted the Baptismal present to incorporate this idea.  How was I to know that this particular coach would impact my daughter so much?

So, using various mosaics chips, a Baptismal cross was made for baby Charlotte.


I
Sorry about it getting a picture with the grout!

No comments:

Post a Comment