Wednesday, September 20, 2017

FALL COFFEE TABLE TRAY 2017


Since fall is upon us, I wanted to update the tray for the coffee table.

This summer I used the gray damask pattern in the tray.



I found this beautiful print on the Internet.

Using a weave like looking scrapbook paper, I cut it to the dimensions of the tray insert.


I laid the botanical print on top of the weave paper. 


Last fall, I collected a bunch of leaves from the maple trees out front.  It is a pretty easy  method to place them in a book and rubber band them to allow them to dry flat.


With the tray done, I added a necklace and bracelet(with a gold heart) to my sweet girl bust.  Placed on a gold tray with a few compacts stylized the spot under the gold filigree mirror. 



Back to the coffee table. I brought out one of my sewing drawers to place the TV remotes and coasters.



I couldn't seem to get a sharp, clear picture of the tray itself because of the glass on top.

It feels good to introduce a bit of fall back into the Great Room.  I think I am going to begin introducing more botanicals into my decorating.  Access on the internet is plentiful.


1 comment: