Monday, June 21, 2021

CRANBERRY PILGRIM GLASS VASE FROM ESTATE SALE 2021

 Last week, I went to an estate sale.  The house had a beautiful view of Huntsville.  The inside contents were less impressive.  My thrifting buddy held up a vase and said that my peonies and hydrangeas would look great in the vase, knowing that I love all things pink. The vase had a wide enough mouth on it and it costs $5.00, so I put it in my pile of treasures to purchase.


I was pleasantly surprised when I found out how much the vase cost online. I would say that it was worth the money. 





Since I have so many blooms out on my bushes, I cut multiple blooms this morning, tied them together and hung them upside down.  I will give you an update later to tell you how well they dried.
O

It has been a glorious year for hydrangeas. There were 2 things I did differently this year.  I did not cut them back severely as in the past. I also took my old coffee grounds and filled an empty milk gallon container with the grounds and water and fed the plants since last fall.  I have to believe that that improved the color variation.



No comments:

Post a Comment