Sunday, August 21, 2016

WHITE WICKER HIGH CHAIR FROM GOODWILL

Sorry about the late posting.  I will try to get back on schedule.
I'm getting the autumn seasonal items out.  Where did the summer go?


Now back to the post.


While dropping off a few bags of donations a few weeks back, I decided to go into Goodwill to see if I could snatch up a good deal.

There this vintage wicker high chair stood with a price of only $5.00. 





Obviously this chair has a broken arm. The base of the arm has to be resecured to the seat of the chair also.,    But I'm thinking that I could restring the wicker, screw the arm to the seat  and then give it a good coat of spray paint.


Once this is completed, this chair could be used in many areas of the house.  Where do you think I will put it?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment