Monday, August 8, 2016

NO CHURN GEORGIA PEACH ICE CREAM

Summer in the south has been hot, but what would you expect?  But with the heat, my mind seems to wander to ice cream.

I have tried the newly posted Pinterest recipes of no churn recipes online and I can attest that they are fabulous!

While returning from Georgia we stopped at a farm stand for peaches.  I couldn't wait to come home to try a new recipe.

My neighbors loved ice cream and since they had taken in our mail, watered the plants and picked up the trash dumpster, I knew that I had to make some no churn ice cream for them.

I found the recipe on the myfrugaladventures.com website.

INGREDIENTS

2 CUPS OF HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM
1 CAN OF(15 0Z.) SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
4-6 CHOPPED PEACHES

I used 7 peaches in my recipe. I also added a heaping teaspoon of real vanilla and a dash of salt.


I used the food processor to chop the peaches.  I pretty much pureed the peaches so there wouldn't be chunks to bite into.



I poured the sweetened condensed milk in a large metal bowl.

Then I mixed in the pureed peaches, vanilla and salt.

In the Kitchen Aid mixer, I whipped the whipping cream and then added this to the peaches.

Carefully I folded the whipping cream in.



This recipe filled almost 2 quart size containers.  Now, off to the freezer for at least 6 hours.


After taste testing from family and friends, this recipe was a huge success.

No comments:

Post a Comment