Wednesday, September 28, 2016

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO MY OLDEST DAUGHTER

I need to apologize.  I thought that I had sent this posting out prior to leaving on our annual Sister's weekend, but it obviously did not go through.


So..... here's to my adorable eldest.  Happy Belated Birthday!


 
I  cannot believe that my oldest turns 19 today.  It just seems like yesterday she was running errands with me, then starting school and now in college.  Where does the time go?
 
We are very proud of her.  She has taken the life lessons that we  taught her and  become the independent person we always hoped she would be.
 
Here's to you Sweetie!
 
 
Happy Birthday
(my little autumn baby)


1 comment:

  1. I remember when she was this little and you made her a castle out of cardboard. You should blog the castle for all the new moms out there!

    ReplyDelete