Wednesday, October 25, 2017

TREADMILL BEDROOM UPDATED





We placed the treadmill in the guest bedroom on the first floor because we couldn't get it up the stairs to put it in the rec room. We use this room as a guest room.  The treadmill does fold up when company arrives.  I always felt that the bed was just too large for the room....until I was walking by one day.

I asked Mr. Thrifty if the posts could be unscrewed.  He said yes, so in a matter of 5 minutes, the bedroom was updated.
Here is the bed with one of the posts reduced.














Don't pay attention to my props under the bed.  It is a difficult room to photograph because of the sunshine coming in the window.










I suppose that I could shorten the other two posts at the head of the bed, but I'm happy with the two shortened for the time being.

Why didn't I think of this years ago???
























No comments:

Post a Comment