Wednesday, February 14, 2018

SILVERED VALENTINE TREE


At Christmas, I used this adorable, silvered lighted Christmas tree.


Now,  Valentine's Day is coming up and I came across these cupcake picks that my dear friend Tara gifted me few years ago post Valentine's Day.  As you can see the price, originally they were $14.00 but I bought them for $3.00.Now, some would say, how tacky to leave the price on a gift, but Tara and I love to get a deal and she wanted to share with me the spectacular price.  Love her!

I believe my days of making cupcakes for the girls' school parties are pretty much over and it got me thinking.....how can I use this gift??



What about using the picks as ornaments?  It was worth a try.


 It only took a matter of minutes to place the picks on the tree.
What do you think?





I moved the tree over to the great room.  What a pretty sight!




At night, the tree is lit.  Beautiful!!


Thanks Tara for the inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment