Tuesday, March 10, 2020

SECRET INGREDIENT TO AWESOME OMELETTE




I have wanted to let you in a an amazing ingredient that my brother Joe introduced me to years ago.  When making omelets, he uses bits of cream cheese added at the end of the process.  Mr. Thrifty loves this ingredient in his omelets.
So lets get started.

The ingredients I will be using are wheat bread, an avocado, cream cheese, grated cheddar cheese, Cavender's spice,  green onions and eggs.


Lizzie bought me this avocado tool for my birthday.  They really make it so much easier to remove the avocado and slicing it at the same time.


I make sure to have all my ingredients cut up prior to starting the omelet.






Then, I toast the bread and put a layer of grated cheddar cheese on top.


I make my scrambled eggs, add a few dashes of Cavendar's and decide against the omelet.



When the eggs are pretty much set, I add the bits of cream cheese.



The last step is to add the sliced avocado and green onion slices.



This turns out to be an excellent breakfast.




No comments:

Post a Comment