Saturday, July 15, 2017

UPDATED HYDRANGEA CENTERPIECE




































After I brought home the hydrangea  centerpiece, I thought it would be easy to make a more permanent arrangement. I removed the wilted, live flowers and began again.

First, I would like to show you the live version of the centerpiece.



So, let's get started.  First, I pulled all the fresh stems out.  I then emptied the water and let it dry out.  It is amazing how much water is held in the floral aqua foam.  This foam is an amazing part of keeping these centerpieces alive and fresh.



Since Michael's was having a 50% off sale, I purchased three hydrangea stems. 













Beautiful blooms....



I cut the individual stems apart and placed them with great ease into the foam.  This was a quick 2 minute redo.


















Elegant just like the original centerpiece.














No comments:

Post a Comment