Sunday, June 10, 2018

GRADUATION BRUNCH

As I mentioned in my last posting, graduation was upon us.  Our youngest daughter was graduating from high school.

We celebrated from the front door....







and throughout the house. 

 Instead of purchasing graduation decorations, I decorated with memorabilia from her accomplishments.  It's much cheaper that way too!






I started my prepping in early May.  Polishing silver, and collecting all of her memorabilia took some time. 

The buffet table was set with my silver plate and utensils.

The yogurt station was set next to the fruit display.  Two kinds of yogurt and granola completed the buffet.



Sliced ham and mini croissants(sliced ahead of time) were placed on the dining room table.


My little graduate took pictures.


A menu was printed off and set in a gilded frame. 


My sister, Merri made scrumptious mini-lemon bars and rich, gooey cranberry cake.


My sister, Sharon, helped create the dainty floral arrangement to accent the desserts.



I added a bowl of sliced strawberries for the yogurt parfaits.


Condiments were put in glass crystal cups.


Four cheese and spinach Florentine quiches were added along with an amazing kale, cranberry, pumpkin seed salad with poppy dressing.


I also had a coffee bar and mimosa bar filled with flavored creamers and a variety of juices.

All of the helpers joined in for a picture.  I don't know what I would have done without my sisters who kept the buffet filled during the brunch.


All in all, it was an amazing day and everyone had plenty to feast upon during the brunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment