Tuesday, July 31, 2018

TERRI AMONGST THE BUFFET DISPLAY

I was talking to my sister Karen about the many times that my sister Terri has given me inspiration in my decorating.  She asked me where I was keeping Terri.  I purchased a beautiful cobalt urn for Terri's ashes.  We are planning to inter Terri next Thanksgiving.  Well, Terri has been placed in my closet.  Karen suggested that I put her amongst my Oriental blue and white pottery.  What a great idea!

Five minutes later, Terri was on top of the buffet.  I wonder how long it will take my family to realize that she it in the eat in kitchen?



So, now Terri is with me every day.  Sorry about the incomplete posting.  I have been juggling 3 things right now, and the blog was the one that was not kept up.  I promise that I will get back on track.



I'll only have Terri until November, but for now, she is with me doing all my activities.  I think she would like that.
























1 comment:

  1. What a sweet tribute.
    We still miss Terri in our lab ❤️💐

    ReplyDelete