Thursday, August 29, 2019

BACK 40 BARN PICKIN FIND-DAMAGED FRAME


Our Parish secretary, who is 82 with the heart of a 30 year old is my new picking buddy.  We find out about sales and off we go.

This past May, we found a new pickin' hole-Back Forty Barn Sale.  My buddy arrives at my house around 2:00 PM and we load up in my car, along with my basket on wheels and away we go.

This sale being new really got us excited.  Long story short, the drive out to the country was wonderful and the pickins' were good too.

Here are my 2 new finds?

The first find was an architectural piece.  I have no idea what I could use it with but it was too neat to pass up.


My second find was this large antique frame.  It had a major chip out of it, but for the cost, I could fix it and repaint it.  I see a new, beveled mirror in this frame's future.


Who knows where I will put this frame when finished, but I think it will be an easy, quick fix.



No comments:

Post a Comment