Monday, December 23, 2019

ADVENT WREATH 2019

This month marks 8 years since My friend Susan began this blog.  I never would have thought that I could keep it up. I am close to 700 postings now.  I thank the Holy Spirit and my sister, Terri for the continued inspiration.

Let’s get to the new post.

With the late Thanksgiving holiday this year, Advent snuck up on me quickly.
As always, I try to use the wooden base that my Dad made for me umpteen years ago. 


I filled my trifle bowl with silvered branches and placed the wreath holder on top.



Since I needed to cover the wooden top, I used a paper doily.


My daughter gave me the idea to fill the trifle bowl with a festive glittered branch. 


For the next three weeks, I will light the candles anticipating the arrival of Baby Jesus.

The second week of Advent was on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception.


The third week of Advent.


And the fourth ad final week of Advent.  Three more days until baby Jesus comes.






No comments:

Post a Comment