Sunday, July 26, 2020

FEBRUARY 2020 THRIFT STORE FINDS

I originally wrote this post back in February. This was my last junkin’ haul..

On a recent trip looking for projects, I picked up a slew on items.
The first two included a urn for $2.00 and a chalk artichoke for $1.00.


At the next shop, I found this wall organizer for $5.00.  It would look good painted out and maybe something one of the girls could use in a future apartment.


I could paint the artichoke like the one I found for a quarter at Goodwill years ago.


This group of glassware came to a total of $6.12.


This candlestick was $12.00 and will be used in a later posting.



The turquoise vase would also be used in a later posting.  It was $15.00, but I couldn't pass it up because I loved the color.


The final item was this embellished wedding veil.


 I know you might ask yourself, why would I buy a wedding veil?  The cost was $5.00.  That is why I bought it.

 Stay tuned to see the projects I have in store for my February thrift store finds.





No comments:

Post a Comment