I brought this spider plant from the apartment. It was so spindly and weak. Once I put it in this window, I fed it eggshells, coffee grounds and fertilizer and it took off. This cabinet isn't one of my antiques, but I can pass it off as one. It needed something to dress it up for the holidays.
I used some old textured wallpaper that was laying around and glued it to the back of the cabinet. I bought 3 old books from Habitat Restore for $.50 apiece and wound them up with paper lace and heavy twine, added a shabby finial and it was ready to go. This is one of those projects that I just scrounged around to find things to put together.