For some reason, the spacing in this posting is skewed. I tried to fix it but to no avail, I could not. I apologize in advance for this.
When I found this cabinet door at Habitat for Humanity, I grabbed it as fast as I could. I know most of you would say, who would want a single cabinet door that had peeling paint?
Well, I saw a new life in this once cast aside treasure. I went to my go-to box of cabinet pulls and knobs and pulled out a pair of pulls.
Next, I asked Mr. Thrifty if he could drill the holes for the pulls.
Because there were layers of paint, I decided to go to my trusty Klean Strip stripper. I know it is messy, but the door came out very clean.
This photo shows before I did the final sanding with the mouse sander.
I did find a nice bit of beautiful gray green paint left on the surface. Because I wanted to show it a bit chippy, I left some behind. You'll understand once you see the final product.
I then placed clear bumpers underneath the door so the screw would not scratch the surface of any table that I would place it upon.