Monday, December 5, 2016

CHRISTMAS COOKIE LIST 2016-AND A QUICK COOKIE











































It's cookie time.  And here is the ambitious list for Christmas this year.









However, if you look closely, you will see that I already have one of the cookies made--well, I cheated a little bit.


It's that time again to start prepping for cookie making for the Christmas holidays.  I have written out a list and already made my first cookie.  Ok, I cheated a bit, but I thought this would be great for working Moms.


I bought these Spekulas at my Aldi's down the street.  Each bag contained 60 cookies.
 













In order to make them look a bit more homemade, I bought a bag of Wilton's white chocolate candy melts.



Once the chocolate was melted in a double boiler, I dipped each cookie so half of them were covered.





Within 20 minutes, I finished icing all of the cookies and once put in a tin, my first Christmas cookie was finished.
































































































































Now, only 13 more to go.  And the Christmas cooking begins!!!




As I update this list, as of today, I have finished making 9 of these cookies and just need to pipe the frosting in the thumbprints.  So lets get started.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment