Thursday, June 15, 2017

FATHERS DAY CAMO WAFFLES





Father's Day is upon us and we celebrated early this year.  Because of our summer schedule having so many conflicts, we decided to celebrate a week early.


My youngest pulled out all the stops to make this morning extra special for her Dad.  Last night I asked her what she was going to do for his breakfast.  She replied, 'camo waffles'.  I couldn't wait to see this.


So, this morning, I send Dad outside with the paper and a cup of coffee.  Little one starts her endeavors in the kitchen. 


Lo and behold, she really knocked this one out of the park.  She looked on the internet and found out what food dyes make the colors green and brown.

Aren't these waffles amazing?


A breakfast made for Dad--he loved it!

I normally don't post pictures of my family on this site, but when I saw the waffle batter on her face and in her hair, I couldn't resist. 


A grateful daughter with her grateful Dad!





No comments:

Post a Comment