Sunday, August 20, 2017

A NEW FOOD PRODUCT-HATCH CHILI CHEESE




This article is only my opinion and I am not being compensated for this review.





I found a new food product, new at least to me, during one of my trips to Costco.  It is called Hatch cheese.  See label.


The cute sombrero coaster set and table runner  came from my Mom's first cousin many years ago.  I love to use these items in my Mexican tablescapes when I can.







On the label, the word that jumped out at me was Artisan.  I picked up a chunk and placed it in my cart.


Now don't get me wrong, I love pepper jack cheese for my homemade quesadillas.  Once I was home, I opened the cheese and cut off a slice.  It has the heat from the pepper jack cheese, but this cheese seemed creamier to me.  This would be delicious on enchiladas and quesadillas.





The cheese was grated and the other ingredients were prepped for quesadillas.  While I was making the quesadillas, I scrambled some eggs for breakfast and threw on some of the cheese.  I loved the melting consistency.

Once I bake these gooey marvels, I know they will be a hit with the family.







No comments:

Post a Comment