Wednesday, August 30, 2017

CABBAGES IN THE DINING ROOM



































These days, the faux(fake) florals at the store are incredibly real looking.  On one of my visits to Hobby Lobby, knowing that they had 50% off all florals, I took advantage of the sale.

I found these amazing cabbages in two  sizes.  Because I love the color purple with the new grey in the dining room, I bought 3 large and 2 small cabbages.


The price of the small cabbages.....



So life-like and great to have around for arrangements.














I took two of the large cabbages and placed them in my chalk painted urns.










The remaining 3 cabbages were placed on a silver-plated tray on the buffet.










This display will be left there into the fall.  Can't you envision pumpkins too?
















































No comments:

Post a Comment