Saturday, November 4, 2017

ANNUAL BIRTHDAY CARD-2018


It's time for the annual birthday card.  This card will be used for everyone this year.  I always feel that the ones I do for my male family and friends seem so dull.

As in the past few years, I always try to use my sister Terri's Happy Birthday punch.  A little bit of her is in each and every birthday card.


 
My oldest daughter has taken up watercolor. Her birthday presents to us are always one of her unique creations.  I decided to take this happy birthday greeting and copy it for my own use, of course with her permission. 


I was surprised to find a scrapbook paper that incorporated all the colors from the watercolor.




Such a bright and cheery image.


I wanted to give her credit so I wrote her initial and a heart on the back of each and every card.



I think even she will think that it is pretty cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment