Tuesday, January 30, 2018

SLATE FOR THE TRAY


Back on January 20th, I featured an upcycled tray.  At the end of the blog, I mentioned that I was hoping to find a piece of slate to place on top of the tray in order to serve cheeses and grapes.  I looked everywhere with no success.

While I was on one of my trips to Aldi's this morning, I was looking through the Christmas clearance items, and lo and behold, I found it!

The underside has felt pads so the wood top will not scratch.


The slate was the perfect size and an added plus was a piece of chalk to write the names of cheeses directly on top of it. 


And in the back of my mind, I hear my Grandmother's voice, ' the Lord provides for those that wait'.

Whether it was divine intervention or not, I don't know.  However, it only cost $4.99!

God is good...all the time.




No comments:

Post a Comment