Wednesday, January 10, 2018

CHALKBOARD WITH PARISIAN UPDATE





I have had my Menu blackboard up in the kitchen eating area flanked by two frames with vintage copper measuring cups and molds attached to a flax material.


A few weeks ago, I stopped in a newer shop in town that carried Annie Sloan paints.  As I was picking up some paint, I spied this incredible Le Petit Parisien poster.  It is printed on think paper and the details are sharp in the poster.  It took 1 minute to attach it to the Menu frame with tacky.  The faux French lavender at the bottom of the photo compliments the poster.



Truly this poster looks so very vintage.




A closer look.










And in time for Christmas, just a few sprigs of greenery are placed at the top of the frame.
Placing the smaller Christmas tree with stained glass ornaments looks just right just in front of the frame.


Now this beautiful little corner of my world looks just right for the holidays.



No comments:

Post a Comment