Tuesday, February 25, 2020

BIRTHDAY CARD 2020


Every year, I try to come up with an original idea for my annual birthday card. I have always loved Anna Griffin scrapbook papers.  I bought a complimentary pink paper with polka dots.  I really liked the detail of the baby blue ribbon cascading through the paper. 

I cut along side the ribbon and attached it over the pink dotted paper. I cut out a large bloom from the Anna Griffin floral paper and glued it on to the pink background.





The card needed a bit of pizazz.  Using my rose colored glass glitter, I added some to the petals of the flowers. 












Now that the idea has been put on paper, I can reproduce them in multiples and I'll be ready for upcoming birthdays.  I purposely left the script off the front of the card.  Since the card has such bursts of color, it could be framed and placed on a bedside table.



















No comments:

Post a Comment