Saturday, May 9, 2015

HONORING MOM ON MOTHER'S DAY

 
This Mother's Day is rather bittersweet for me.  Mom, who is 92, the woman who never seemed to age is getting tired.  However, even in these days, she still smiles, shows an abundance of love and is one of the luckiest people in the world--everyone adores her.  She has led an exemplary life, full of adventure, full of faith and has taken all the struggles she has endured and completed them with grace.  Mom is such a mentor to many, especially her grandchildren.  She is idolized from near and far.
 
I wanted to share one of my most favorite days with Mom, my wedding day.  We have a very special bond, in that we both married at 40.  She was with me on my journey to the altar and guided me the entire way.  Her being there has continued even to this day.
 
 I want to share a beautiful picture of that day.
 
 
No amount of words can ever express the gratefulness I have for this very special individual that raised me from the age of 7.  With her guidance, I live my life in a way that would be pleasing to her.  No other person in my life has given me such a gift of   love.
 
This incredible woman in blue has shaped me into the happy, loving person than I am today.
 
I love you Mom.  

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
 


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tribute to your wonderful Mother. My heart is with you Lora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pass a tissue, please...this is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete