Saturday, June 27, 2015

PATRIOTIC POTTERY BARN PILLOWS

The summer is just flying by.  I would like to share a project that I completed over the winter for you.
So let's get started.

When I picked up these Pottery Barn napkins on clearance, I knew what  I could make with them.



Creating pillows with 2 different fabrics coordinate and give two different looks for the summer couch.




I always look for pillows at the thrift shops.  I then throw them in the wash to give them a good cleansing.  These two pillows were both 16 inch squares so they would work perfectly with the standard size Pottery Barn napkins.


I pinned them on the Buffalo checked sides which makes for even sewing.


With right sides together, I sewed right down the lines.



They can now be used with only the union side of the flag showing.....


or use both sides to show our patriotic colors.


Hail the red, white and blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment