Friday, November 6, 2015

ANNIVERSARY TRAY

 I apologize for not posting the last week.  Please bear with me as we all journey through this grieving process for Terri.  Now, onto this next posting.

It's time  to make an Anniversary tray for a friend.  This friend asked me to help her create a tray for her Mom and Dad's anniversary.  This was fun, because she had a picture to start the project.
After printing off a few Graphics Fairy images, I pulled my doilies out.  Using one rectangular doily and a small round lace doily, we arranged the pictures onto a piece of aqua(color of her room) damask scrapbook paper.
Previously, I had asked her to have her handy husband to attach the two cabinet handles on the tray. 
 Making this memory tray really made her parents happy.

 I hope that the tray will give her Mom and Dad many happy memories in days to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment