Wednesday, January 27, 2016

STENCILING IN THE PARLOR BATH

I promised you a wall painting project this year and look at the idea I came up with.

I found this fabulous stencil from Royal Design Stencils.  It is called Lisabetta Damask and it is a much larger stencil than I normally see out there.  The stencil itself covers 21"x29".  It is quite dramatic in person.

Here is the image of the stencil on the package.


And here is the actual stencil.

Last May, Mr. Thrifty painted our Great Room in Repose Grey by Sherwin Williams.  I love the clean look of the new grey in the room.


When thinking of painting the parlor bathroom, I wanted to go one shade darker, so on the color line, I picked Mindful Grey.



With the Mindful Grey in the background, I thought stenciling on the one large wall in the bathroom would be perfect.  Stay tuned to see the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment