Tuesday, October 18, 2016

SPOOKY FRONT PORCH VIGNETTE 2016

Halloween is around the corner and I needed to make a quick front porch display.  After purchasing a beautiful lavender mum, I placed it in a plastic witches cauldron on top of the porch post.  A black crow was stuck in the flowers to give it a more haunting look. I have to chuckle because one of my daughters won this cauldron at a school event.  When she brought it home a few years back, I confiscated it full well knowing that I could implement it into a vignette someday.

I found my feathered owl up in the autumn tub and placed it in a black bird cage that I usually have on the table out on the back porch.  A plastic skeleton found at Target was laid out in Grandpa's old tool chest surrounded by a faux pumpkin and a garland of autumn leaves.

 
 This porch setting came together very quickly and will welcome our Trick or Treaters in a few weeks.


Now, I just need to set out the spotlight, smoke machine and eerie music to set the scene for the Halloween night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment