Tuesday, March 27, 2018

AUCTION PROJECT BARNWOOD PAPER QUILT



When creating my annual birthday card, I purchased a 6 sided punch mimicking a quilt block.  After I made the first card, I thought I could use the same idea to create a new paper quilt for a future auction project.
  I already had the frame.  I still haven't decided if I'm going to use the mat or not.


I will be using the same scrapbook paper sampler.

It was nice to use my 40% off coupon for the scrapbook paper.  I can do a multitude of projects.



It took me about 30 minutes to cut out my 'quilt' patterns.



Using this paper punch was super easy. Next, I found the middle of the poster board that I was going to glue the 'quilt blocks' on to.
I spent about 30 more minutes to start placing them onto the board.


The next day, I started in the middle of the poster board and began gluing the blocks.  It took about
 2  1/2  hours to fill up the poster board.


Now, all it need to do is pop it into the simple white frame from Michaels.

But the story stops here.  Stay tuned to see the finished project



No comments:

Post a Comment