Wednesday, December 23, 2015

EVERGREEN FASCINATOR ON BEJEWELED BUST

I enjoy decorating with smaller vignettes around the house to make it more festive.  I started with an estate sale silver plated bowl filled with peppermints.


My dear friend Tara has given me numerous charms and ornaments throughout the years.  I was ready to dress my slate grey lady bust.  Draping necklaces adorned with baubles and charms around her neck worked beautifully for this space.


The little touches of Christmas green and red added color to the scene.



The final step was to create a fascinator made out of an evergreen bough.

  
The library table behind the couch now has that touch of Christmas spirit.


After a few days, I decided to move the bust into the front foyer.

I like the background of the black toned table.

Its a nice welcome when you first enter the house.

 

1 comment: