Saturday, March 23, 2013

A TISKET A TASKET

           Since the spring bug is catching, I wanted to share a gorgeous outdoor wreath.


One August morning as I was going out front to retrieve the newspaper, a flash of yellow caught my eye.  The neighbor across the street had an incredible wreath hanging on her front door.  Days later, I walked over and knocked on the door to compliment her on the decoration.  I asked her if she would mind if I took a picture of it.  I told her about the blog, and she was delighted to share the wreath.

                                   The bright yellow sashes stand out against the black door. 

 
Isn't it absolutely stunning?
 
Here is a closeup picture of the basket secured by the drape of the bow.
 
 
 
                                 I just thought that this wreath was too pretty not to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment