Saturday, December 1, 2018

DRIFTWOOD NATIVITY


A friend of mine texted me to let me know about an estate sale that was close to my home.  Because it was so close, I drove on over to the home.  It was a great home with exquisite items.  They were selling a lot of Chinese blue and white porcelain that I love so much.
The sale turned out to be very popular in town. I arrived  1 1/2 hours after the sale began.  Most of the porcelain was gone.  I did go upstairs to check out for religious items.  I spied this piece across the room.


Instantly, I thought of my dear friend Tara who lives on the east coast.  She just had to have this piece--if she liked it.  

When I returned home, I immediately placed it on my mantle. I can enjoy it while I ready the box to send a special birthday surprise to my friend.


I'm sure she will find the perfect spot in her house for this unique Nativity scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment