Sunday, June 16, 2019

UPDATED BEDROOM 2019


Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! We shall remember our Dads that are in heaven now.


This past January, Mr. Thrifty painted our bedroom.  I was tired of the contractor's beige paint.  My friend Tara had introduced me to Eider White, a Sherwin Williams color that just  happened to have been on my gray swatch from the store.  The room became refreshed with the clean white paint.  The high gloss white crown molding popped against the new white color. 

This picture shows the Navajo beige paint on the walls before repainting.


The eider white has a bit of grey tint to it.   It has such a clean look to the room now.







Now, I want to paint my craft room with this same color.  This is my new neutral color for the house.  I love eider white!



No comments:

Post a Comment