Wednesday, October 2, 2013

GRANITEWARE AND PUMPKINS-FALL BUFFET DISPLAY


Needing to dress up the eat in buffet area is always fun for the fall season.  Pulling out my faux pumpkins brought the color  out that I wanted.  Because gray is becoming more dominant in my decorating, I headed for the garage.  Looking up on the shelf, I noticed Grandma's old granite dishpan from the basement.

 
 
A wood handled bucket fit in perfectly.
 
 
 I found this metal box at an estate sale years ago.  You last saw this in a Valentine's display.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I leave the tree limbs up on top of the buffet all year round now. 
 
A leaf garland adds a bit more color.
 
 
 A fun clearance item from Michael's last week added a bit more texture to the limbs.
 
 
And so, fall decorating has commenced.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment