Tuesday, October 29, 2013

HALLOWEEN BIRTHDAY CARD THEN SOME....

 Crafting homemade cards is one of my most favorite things to do.  I call it my therapy.   Every year, I have two special friends who have birthdays around Halloween.

I found this cute witch image on Graphics Fairy(I think?).
  
 

 
 
 
 
 This image would be the centerpiece of the birthday card. 

I had some great black fancy fabric trim and a broomstick from Jolee's dimensional stickers.
 
 After cutting out the witch image, I glued her on two different fall scrapbook papers.  The trim was glued onto the skirt.  The broomstick was glued onto her right hand.
 
 
 
 A spider web was placed in the corner.
  
 
 What a great way to send a bewitching birthday message to your  October birthday friends!
 
 
 
Look what I received in the mail today!  Yes, a gorgeous handcrafted card from my dear friend Susan. She knows how to brighten my day.
Thanks Susan.
 
 
 
 
Happy Halloween
 


No comments:

Post a Comment