Sunday, April 13, 2014

DECOUPAGED EGG CENTERPIECE

 I wanted to come up with a different use for my paper decoupage Easter eggs.  In the past, I laid them in a silver plate vegetable server.
  

 I also use a gorgeous lavender monogrammed tablecloth that I found in Peoria at an estate sale over 30 years ago. The story be told, it belonged to the family who owned the famous south side department store called Szold's. 
  

I found this decorative plate in a decorator store for 75% off ages ago.


The next picture shows a silver plated holder for a glass bowl.  I wasn't crazy about the bowl, so I passed that on to Goodwill and used the base for the table display. 


 
To marry the two pieces, I set the frame onto the plate.


I pulled my decoupage eggs out of the Easter bin and filled another crystal bowl.


I really like all the pastel colors for spring decorating.


Adding two lime green candles in crystal candlesticks finish the table.  Now that was an easy centerpiece.




No comments:

Post a Comment