Monday, April 28, 2014

SPRAY PAINTED PATIO TABLE UMBRELLA

 
The sun really wreaks havoc on our patio umbrellas.  I really completed this project last fall to get the last bit of use out of this umbrella.
 

 I was ready to chuck the umbrella until I came across this product at the store.
For a few dollars and about 15 minutes, I fixed the problem, at least to finish out the season.




A rich full bodied black once again graced the umbrella.   I was very pleased with this product.


If you look closely, some shadows still remain, but definitely no white spots.



Once again, the patio umbrella can maybe last until the end of the season.  The good thing about this spray paint is that there is no visible flaking.
 
 
       When spring finally arrives this year, try your hand at this easy fix.  Then go out and purchase your new summer umbrella.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment