Tuesday, January 17, 2017

WINTER BUFFET 2017






It is hard to believe that winter is here with the 75 degree temperatures this weekend.  It has been beautiful. I think Mother Nature is tricking us big time.

Now onto the posting.....


Since I had so much fun decorating the buffet in the fall, I thought I would put a winter twist on the same buffet to carry through the winter months.   Using all old embellishments, I created an icy look.




Crystal prisms now hang from the branches leisurely hanging off the top of the buffet.



A crystal gingerbread house is accented on top of a cut glass cake stand.  Silver bells hang from the vintage champagne wicker container.  Garlands of icy crystals lay over the top of the buffet.



Oversized silver ornaments and glittered snowflakes adorn the inside of the buffet.






















I like the way the Chinese blue ceramics blend so well with the silver touches.

This wonderful icy vignette will be left up until Valentine's Day.






























No comments:

Post a Comment