Thursday, April 12, 2018

EASTER DINNER TABLE AND PEONY WREATH IN LACED BACKED WINDOW

Sorry that I am late with my posting.  Mr. Thrifty took the week off to do some major projects-steam cleaning carpets, mowing the first time and getting rid of the southern thatch, breaking down the compost barrel and moving all that black dirt up to the perennial bed, scrubbing down all the gutters and fascia and power washing all the walkways and 4 lane garage path.  Whew!  It is a good thing that we enjoy working on projects together.  Just when I think I'm going to pass out, he encourages me to push on.  Anyway, on with the post.


As I was getting ready to dress the table for Easter, I pulled my Mom's wedding china, the estate sale lavender damask tablecloth and napkins, the Lenox bunny candlesticks, bunny salt and pepper shakers and my own silver plate silver.

In the center of the table, I laid the beautiful purple and green faux cabbages that I have in two sizes.










I also took the peony and cherry blossoms wreath and hung it on the distressed window with Belgian lace on the plain grey wall in the dining room. 

If this doesn't bring spring into the house this spring, I don't know what does?












Easter dinner table--check.



No comments:

Post a Comment