Monday, May 20, 2019

PEDIMENT FOR THE MASTER BEDROOM 2019











I have always had a thing for door pediments. Here is one that is common amongst home architecture.
While at Hobby Lobby, I spied this one for 50% off.  With the sale, it amounted to about $17.50.  Once the walls in the master were painted eider white, this piece fit perfectly over the bedroom door.


While my sister Sharon was visiting in March, she gifted me with the granite tin embossed heart. It made complete sense to hang it in the middle of the pediment.


I think the 2 items went well together.






The Valentine pediment now graces the bedroom.
I love this new look.



Now that I have the distressed gray added to the bedroom, I am finally going to redo the Cherval standing mirror with the same look.















No comments:

Post a Comment