Tuesday, June 9, 2020

JUNE BRIDAL VEIL 2020






Back in February, I purchased this bridal veil, something I would never buy at a thrift store--but it was  only $5.00.  After looking closer, I noticed that the veil was in perfect condition.  Maybe, some beautiful young girl could use in her in own wedding someday.  The cost of veils in this day and age are cost prohibitive.  But until that lucky bride asks to use this veil, I will use it in a vignette.

The silver and pearl beading is exquisite.


It didn't take long to figure out where this veil would go in my home decorating. Yes, one of my statues would grace this gorgeous veil, and it being June, there was my answer.




Isn't she gorgeous!  What the galvanized tin crown placed over the veil, it make for a beautiful spot in the dining room.








Weeks later, I was in my bedroom closet searching for a piece of jewelry, when I spied a pair of shoe clips that had belonged to my Mom.  I actually wore these shoe clips on my navy blue heels on my first date with Mr. Thrifty.

What about if I use one of the shoe clips to adorn the crown on my bride?  It easily clipped on the crown.













Funny that a small adornment makes my June bride so much more elegant.

Weddings this year I imagine will be quite different. For all of those brides out there, may you have a beautiful wedding.




No comments:

Post a Comment