Saturday, March 30, 2013

HAPPY EASTER 2013

While creating the Valentine's Day display, I interchanged the Chinese blue plates with a shimmery pink heart tray that was used as the base for a candle and a vintage flowered platter found at an estate sale.
                                                                      
 
 
The pastel colors seemed to mesh with my plans for my Easter wreath.  I took the shabby pastel green window from my bedroom and added a wispy wreath.  Wrapping a garland of lavender crystals and another of pastel berries set the stage for the look I was going for. 
 (Sorry about the quality of the below picture.)
 
 
 
 To finish the window, I went to my Easter tub and took out my handmade glittered bunny made by my friend Tara. The look blends with the raspberry slip covered club chair.
 
 
A happy and blessed EASTER to you all.
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment