Sunday, May 11, 2014

MOTHER'S DAY CARD 2014

 I found a beautiful illustration on Graphics Fairy to use in making this year's Mother's Day card.
 


Using my scalloped scissors, I cut around the illustration. Then it was placed on a moss colored damask scrapbook paper background.

Next, I used the rose gold glitter to accent the blossoms in the background.


Besides my Grandmother, my Mom has been instrumental in honing my sewing skills growing up.  Because of this, I wanted to add some vintage buttons to the card.


I added a border of another vintage scrapbook paper.  With the hole puncher, I punched 2 holes on the edge and slipped a moss ribbon through them and tied it off.


I hope Mom enjoys the romantic card I made to honor her for her amazing love and guidance she has shared with me throughout the years.


I love you Mom!!!!

 
 
 
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OUR MOTHERS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment