Tuesday, December 23, 2014

SILVERY SIGHTS AROUND THE HOME 2014

I am happy to say that all my Christmas decorating is done.  I would like to take you around to see the Silver sparkle of the holiday here at the Valentine's.
In preparing for Christmas, our first stop is the advent wreath.
 
 
I think the background of the chalkboard frames the wreath well.
 
 
My handmade Christmas card compliments the Nativity scene.
 
 
Peeking around the lit Christmas tree shows the foyer display.
 
 
My sweet statue bears some glittered holly.
 
 
Presents ready for Christmas day are placed underneath the decorated tree.
 
 
 More presents.....


 The tree topper almost touches the ceiling.



 
 The rest of the tree speaks for itself.  All is calm.....

 
Are you ready for Christmas?  It is wonderful to have the lights on at night and think about all the blessings we have in life.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment