Monday, May 16, 2016

MOTHER'S DAY FLOWERS

Mother's Day came and I found a beautiful bouquet of flowers sitting on the library table. 


Instead of leaving them in the Lennox vase, I thought about using my silver plate tea service.  It sits out most days.  What better way to display the beautiful blooms.  When I don't have fresh flowers, the coffee server usually holds the faux lavender.  It looks fine, but nothing is better than fresh blooms.



See what I mean?


Instead I moved them to the foyer.  The colors of the flowers compliment the grey walls.


Upon entering the front door, the fresh blooms welcome you in. 

This tea service was picked up at a Good Will for $30.00 12 years ago.  It looks pretty elegant even though it isn't a high quality set.  It is great to expand the uses and the flowers do the trick.



No comments:

Post a Comment