Friday, December 15, 2017

PETITE NATIVITY


I ordered a beautiful petite Nativity set from Victorian Trading Company.  When it arrived, the cow was missing an ear.  I called the company to ship it back and the customer service was amazing.  They immediately sent me a complete new set.  You don't normally have such an amazing service.  I will definitely be ordering from them in the future.



Meanwhile, I figured that I could fix the broken ear. I got the spackle out of the garage and molded a new ear onto the cow.



I touched up the ear with some gold guilding paste.  It looks almost brand new.


Meanwhile, the other set arrived and it looks beautiful under the vintage gardening dome.



 
There is the cow.
 




 A beautiful homemade card from my dear friend Susan adds to the most beautiful  vignette in the great  room.


















No comments:

Post a Comment