Saturday, December 2, 2017

ADVENT ‘WREATH’ 2017



I think you know that my favorite expression-from trash to treasure- is my living testament.







Over the years, I have used an Advent wreath base made by my father. 







 This year, I wanted to put a twist on it.  I went into my storage armoire and started pulling out glass vessels.  I came up with a glass pepper shaker and three crystal candles.














After placing the candles in the vessels, my 'wreath' was done.  I believe that it is stately besides being practical.





Sometimes simple is better.....










I added the mercury pillars with candles.




Something was missing from my simple Advent wreath.
A large mercury ornament rounded out the vignette. 

I realize that there are no greens, therefore no wreath.  However, the 4 candles are present, so this year, this is our Advent 'wreath'.


























No comments:

Post a Comment